Complaints Procedure

Chameleon Events Company Manchester

What happens if you are unhappy with our service?

At Corporate Utilities we pride ourselves on excellent customer relations but we understand we may not always get everything right every time. We take all complaints very seriously and any feedback we receive is used to further develop and improve our service, staff performance and products. We’re sure that we will be able to provide you with a quick and effective resolution. 

How to make a complaint 

1. Contact us If you’re unhappy with our service you can notify us by phone or email. Call our Customer Care Team on 0116 504 0708 Email us at 

2. Reaching a resolution If you raised the complaint over the phone Our aim is to resolve any complaint on the first contact if your issue is going to take time to investigate before it’s resolved we will make sure you receive regular updates. If you raised the complaint via email If you are raising a complaint email, we will always try to contact you by telephone before responding in writing, unless you specifically request otherwise. Depending on the detail in your complaint, we will either respond with a request for more information or a proposal of how we’d like to fix your problem. 

3. Escalating (if required) Ombudsman Services If you are not satisfied with Corporate Utilities final response or your complaint is outstanding for more than 8 weeks then you have the option of referring your complaint to the Energy Ombudsman. 

If you have received a ‘deadlock letter’, you can refer your complaint to the Energy Ombudsman as soon as we have issued the letter but you will need to do this within 12 months of the date on the ‘deadlock letter’. 

The Energy Ombudsman is a free and independent service that can provide a further review of your complaint. They will fully consider your case to check if we have done something wrong, and if so they can require us to put things right. 

However, they may instead agree with the actions we’ve taken and require us to take no further action as the final resolution. This would mean we wouldn’t be able to provide you with any previously offered resolution. While we must follow any actions requested by the Energy Ombudsman, you are not required to accept their decision. Name: Energy Ombudsman Website: Email: Phone: 0330 440 1624 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, and Saturday, 9am to 1pm) Post: Energy Ombudsman, P.O. Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF 

Citizens Advice and Advice Direct Scotland 

We’re here to help if you’re having trouble with your energy. Our Customer Care team provides a wide range of support services if you need help to manage your energy supply. To speak to someone, call us today on0345 2072 000. If you are struggling to pay your energy bill or if you have a problem with your meter, you can get help from Citizens Advice. If you live in England or Wales, go to or contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on0808 223 1133 and contact a Welch-speaking adviser on 0808 223 1144. For British Sign Language enquiries, go to Calls are free. If you live in Scotland, go to or contact Advice Direct Scotland on 0808 196 8660. Calls are free. Citizens Advice and Advice Direct Scotland are the official sources of free and independent energy advice and support.

scottish power logo
opus energy logo
valda energy
british gas
edf logo
e-on logo

Ready to
Contact us?

Do you know whether you’re overpaying your business gas, electricity or water bills? Would you like to switch to a cost-effective, green and sustainable energy supplier? Find out how we can help you reduce your bills and increase your profit margin.

0116 504 0708